29 september 2010

London: all about shopping, Hori Smoku Sailor Jerry and Kingly Court




Edgar Hoill - Photography (as shown at the convention)

Last weekend was a busy one with tons of things to do at the London tattoo convention. I finally got a chance to see the Hori Smoku movie  (the life of legend tattooist Sailor Jerry) at the convention! They even gave out free samples of Sailor Jerry Rum, so I was sipping away cosily in my seat while watching the movie! If you're a fan of old school tattoos, this film is a must-see!


Another must every year, is a visit to Kingly Court. I just love the little shops, particularly All the fun of the fair where I bought some vintage buttons to complete my scarf. It was the perfect little safe haven amidst the busy city.

Kingly Court



Candy Cakes Cappucino



Something Hells - barber shop

Of course I also stopped stopped by three other favorite shops near Carnaby Street, to drool over their products:
MAC Store


Ollie & Nic Store



Benefit Store






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Big hug!

Related Posts with Thumbnails