23 december 2010

In need of a Holiday

Sweet readers,

This will probably be all for me this year. I missed out on some blogging-time the last couple of weeks. I'm working on a big project (that keeps getting bigger). I'm excited and scared about it at the same time... And of course there's my regular job (television never takes a break) and my family that needs my attention too. I sometimes feel I take on too much, but I can't help myself, I'm greedy when it comes to combining work & play: I want it all and I sometimes pay the toll. I will tell you all about my project in the new year. Until then, I wish you Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May all your dreams come true...Many thanks for reading my blog and I hope I will hear from you again next year!



credit



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Veel succes met alles! Soms is het moeilijk om alles draaiende te houden. Ik wens je een heel fijne kerst toe!

    Liefs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Succes en prettige feestdagen

    Liefs

    Angeline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. daar ken ik alles van -te druk!!! Rust toch ook maar wat en fijne kerstdagen
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Big hug!

Related Posts with Thumbnails