19 oktober 2010

Recent buys and future 'try-to-resist' items

Maybe it's due to the change of seasons or to the fact I never have time to go out shopping anymore, but I'm webshopping a lot lately... Here are some of my recent buys:

couldn't resist - -40%- La redoute


impossible to resist, I wear them everyday! Sasha Shoes
 
retro dress- King Louie



As for the 'try-to-resist'-items, here it goes (wish me luck):




I really, really love this dress... Very Cherry



 

I really, really love this vintage suitcase...
Vinties



I really, really love these tins... Lou le Chien


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat leuk dat je dat mooie koffertje van Vinties plaatst! Het is net verkocht!
    xMarjolein

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Graag gedaan hoor Marjolein, met een beetje spijt in het hart dat het weg is :). Soms moet ik ook wat voor de anderen overlaten he ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Big hug!

Related Posts with Thumbnails